Engine Oil Filter
In Line Fuel Filter
Air Filter Elements (2)
Hydraulic System Filter
Before 06, Hydraulic System Filter
Normal environments refer to operation of the generator in normal conditions. Air quality, fuel quality, temperature and load all affect service frequency. Airborne containments will affect the air filter and radiator service requirements. Poor fuel, either from the source or due to storage, will affect the fuel filters. Load, either excessive or minimal, will affect the lube oil requirements. Inspection and testing are extremely important. If you have a question about performance, test unit with a load-bank.
Note: Eventually, ultra low sulfur diesel fuel will be the norm in the United States. In areas where ultra low sulfur diesel fuel is used we recommend using an additive to provide additional lubricity to the fuel. Stanadyne manufactures the fuel injection pump on the LitePOWER 60kw and 140kw Generators. They have an additive called “Lubricity Formula” (http://www.stanadyne.com/view.php?id=75) and we highly recommend it’s use with this equipment. You can find a local dealer at www.stanadyne.com./view.php?id=43. Please contact us if you have questions.
Resetting time to service clock on LitePOWER Generators, 20kw to 200kw, with the single phase/three phase switch. Turn POWER ON and hold the RTM switch in the up position until the information has scrolled through it’s third repeat. This will reset the TIME TO SERVICE clock to 200 HOURS.
If the generator is equipped with a 480-volt position on the phase switch the instructions are the same with this exception; the AUTO/OFF/RUN switch must be in the AUTO position.
- Engine Oil – API CI-4/SK API CI-4 (Delo 15W40 or Rotella T 15W40)
- Engine Oil Filter – Fleetguard LF3894, Wix 51607, NAPA FIL 1607
- Engine Water Pump/Alternator Belt – Cummins 3288689
- Fuel Filter – Fleetguard FS19617
- In Line Fuel Filter – Fleetguard FS5079, After January ’06 – FS1241
- Air Filter, Main – Fleetguard AF434KM, Nelson 70301N, Wix 42919, NAPA FIL 2919
- Air Filter, Safety (inner) – Fleetguard AF804M, Nelson 70104N, Wix 42920, NAPA FIL 2920
- Before ’06, Hydraulic System Filter Lenz CP 752-30, Donaldson P551553, Wix 51553, Napa 1553
- Before ’06, Hydraulic System Fluid – ATF III. Note: Do not fill above bottom of screen strainer.
- Belt, Blower – Fenner Power Twist A Belt, Grainger 5A547