Engine Oil Filter
In Line Fuel Filter
Air Filter Elements (2)
Hydraulic System Filter
Clean Radiator Externally
1600 hours or 24 months
Normal environments refer to operation of the generator in normal conditions. Air quality, fuel quality, temperature and load all affect service frequency. Airborne containments will affect the air filter and radiator service requirements. Poor fuel, either from the source or due to storage, will affect the fuel filters. Load, either excessive or minimal, will affect the lube oil requirements. Inspection and testing are extremely important. If you have a question about performance, test unit with a load-bank.
Note: Eventually, ultra low sulfur diesel fuel will be the norm in the United States. In areas where ultra low sulfur diesel fuel is used we recommend using an additive to provide additional lubricity to the fuel. Stanadyne manufactures the fuel injection pump on the LitePOWER 60kw and 140kw Generators. They have an additive called “Lubricity Formula” (http://www.stanadyne.com/view.php?id=75) and we highly recommend it’s use with this equipment. You can find a local dealer at www.stanadyne.com./view.php?id=43. Please contact us if you have questions.
Resetting time to service clock on LitePOWER Generators, 20kw to 200kw, with the single phase/three phase switch. Turn POWER ON and hold the RTM switch in the up position until the information has scrolled through it’s third repeat. This will reset the TIME TO SERVICE clock to 200 HOURS.
If the generator is equipped with a 480-volt position on the phase switch the instructions are the same with this exception; the AUTO/OFF/RUN switch must be in the AUTO position.
- Engine Oil – Delo 15W40 or Rotella T 15W40
- Engine Oil Filter – Fleetguard LF3345 or Napa 1602 or AC PF1017
- Engine Oil Filter, Remote Mount – LF3894 or NAPA 1607
- Fuel Filter – Fleetguard FS 19617 new standard. (2004 or older FF42000 or Napa 3358 or AC TP1067)
- Water Separator – Fleetguard FS1280 or Napa 3357 or AC T1068
- In Line Fuel Filter – Fleetguard FS1251 or Napa 3472 (Some models use Racor R60P(Napa 3231) or Racor R45P)
- Air Filter, Main – Fleetguard AF1733KM or Donaldson P181057 or Fleetguard AF888M or Napa 2321
- Air Filter, Safety – Fleetguard AF4103 or Napa 6522
- Hydraulic System Filter Lenz CP 752-30, Donaldson P551553, Napa 1553 or Fleetguard HF6057
- Hydraulic System Fluid – ATF III. Note: Do not fill above bottom of screen.
- Belt, Blower – RMA #BX38 Graingers #6A124
- Belt Number for 60KW Water Pump/Alternator – Belt Cummings 3288689