Engine Oil Filter
Fuel Filter (Primary)
Fuel Filter (Pre-Filter with WIF Sensor)
Air Filter Elements (2)
Clean Radiator / Charge Air Cooler
Normal environments refer to operation of the generator in normal conditions. Air quality, fuel quality, temperature and load all affect service frequency. Airborne containments will affect the air filter and radiator service requirements. Poor fuel, either from the source or due to storage, will affect the fuel filters. Load, either excessive or minimal, will affect the lube oil requirements. Inspection and testing are extremely important. If you have a question about performance, test unit with a load-bank.
Resetting time to service clock on LitePOWER Generators, 20kw to 200kw, with the single phase/three phase switch. Turn POWER ON and hold the RTM switch in the up position until the information has scrolled through it’s third repeat. This will reset the TIME TO SERVICE clock to 200 HOURS.
If the generator is equipped with a 480-volt position on the phase switch the instructions are the same with this exception; the AUTO/OFF/RUN switch must be in the AUTO position. Hold the RMT switch in the up position for 90 seconds or until the clock resets.
- Engine Oil – Delo 15W40 or Rotella T 15W40 (15 Quarts)
- Engine Lube Oil Filter – Fleetguard LF3970
- Fuel Filter (Primary) FF5421
- Fuel Filter (Pre-Filter with WIF Sensor) FS19732
- Air Filter, Main – Nelson 70063N
- Air Filter, Safety – Nelson 70269N
- Note: Coolant system approximate volume 10 US gallons
- Engine Water Pump/Alternator Belt – Serpentine Belt Cummins 3979344
- Belt, Blowers – Fenner Power Twist A Belt – 15 feet total length. (Grainger 5A547 = 5 feet)