Engine Oil Filter
In Line Fuel Filter
Air Filter Elements (2)
Normal environments refer to operation of the generator in normal conditions. Air quality, fuel quality, temperature and load all affect service frequency. Airborne containments will affect the air filter and radiator service requirements. Poor fuel, either from the source or due to storage, will affect the fuel filters. Load, either excessive or minimal, will affect the lube oil requirements. Inspection and testing are extremely important. If you have a question about performance, test unit with a load-bank.
Resetting time to service clock on LitePOWER Generators, 20kw to 200kw, with the single phase/three phase switch. Turn POWER ON and hold the RTM switch in the up position until the information has scrolled through it’s third repeat. This will reset the TIME TO SERVICE clock to 200 HOURS.
If the generator is equipped with a 480-volt position on the phase switch the instructions are the same with this exception; the AUTO/OFF/RUN switch must be in the AUTO position.
- Engine Oil – Delo 15W40 or Rotella T 15W40
- Engine Oil Filter – Fleetguard LF9009
- Engine Water Pump/Alternator Belt – Cummins
- Water Separator before lift pump Fleetguard FS1242
- Water Separator after lift pump – Fleetguard FS1280 or Napa 3357 or AC T1068
- Fuel Filter after lift pump – Fleetguard FS1221
- Air Filter, Main – Nelson 70063N
- Air Filter, Safety – Nelson 70269N
- Coolant filters. Select using Cummins Test Kit.
- WF2077 Corrosion resistor no DCA (dry chemical additives)
- WF2070 Corrosion resistor 2 DCA units
- WF2071 Corrosion resistor 4 DCA units
- Note: Coolant system volume 12.9 US gallons (49 liters)
- Belt, Blower – All – Fenner Power Twist A Belt